Chemask® is a fast curing peelable solder masking agent. It contains natural latex formulated with high temperature resistant compounds that protect component-free areas during wave soldering. Chemask® may be used to protect pins, posts, contacts and edge connections during conformal coating processes.
- Dries tack-free in 30 minutes
- Easy to use — just peel off dried Chemask® masking agent
- Latex material is compatible with flux systems and stable with cleaning solvents
- Natural latex has superior strength and elongation; can stretch to five times cured length without breaking
- Ideal for protecting contacts during wave soldering
- Use as a protective mask during conformal coating process for switches, pins, posts, contact and edge connections
||Coating Compound Not Regulated