Chemtronics Microtip Swabs
Microtips™ are designed for precision applications needing pinpoint accuracy. The tapered porous polyvinylidene fluoride tip is effective as a stylus or pick for areas with tight tolerances. The tip is attached to the handle without the use of potentially contaminating adhesives or glues. These swabs are ideal for adhesive and lubricant application.
- Porous polyvinylidene fluoride-tipped precision cleaning tools
- Low in extractablesand low particulate levels
- Compatible with most solvents, adhesives, coatings, and inks
- Tapered 1.925 mm tip can be used as a stylus
- Assembled without adhesives or glues
- Total Swab Length: 17.0 cm
- Head Material: porous polyvinylidene fluoride
- Head Width & Length: 1.93 mm x 15.7 mm
- Handle Material: Polypropylene Handle
- Width & Thickness: 3.3 mm x 3.3 mm
- Excellent choice for dispensing and dispersing solvents, adhesives and primers
|0.07" x 0.62"
(1.93 mm x 15.7 mm)
||0.13" x 0.13"
(3.3 mm x 3.3 mm)