CircuitWorks Heat Sink Grease
CircuitWorks® Heat Sink Grease silicone compound facilitates heat transfer away from electrical/electronic components. This heavy consistency material is thickened with a heat conductive metal oxide filler to maintain a positive heat sink seal in electrical/electronic equipment.
- Excellent thermal and dielectric properties
- Will not dry out, harden, or melt
- Noncorrosive and nonflammable
- Thermally stable from -15°C (-60°F) to 200°C (392°F)
- Meets MIL-DTL-47113D Type I
- Facilitates heat transfer between circuit components and heat sinks