In the I&M Fiber Optic Cleaning Kits, Chemtronics® has included only the cleaning supplies necessary for making a successful 2.5mm fiber optic connection. The Transportable I & M Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit contains two Electro-Wash® MX Pen Fiber Optic Cleaner Pens and one QbE® to perform the Combination Cleaning™ process.
Because of their compact nature, the Electro-Wash® Pens are safe to transport. Use the swabs and wipes with the Electro-Wash® MX pen to clean the fusion splicer, especially the mirror and V-groove. Swabs are also included for cleaning ferrules, alignment sleeves and backplane connections. Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes are included for tool and cable wiping.
The swabs are packaged in rugged tubes for field operations. The kit bags are made from tough nylon for long life. They are equipped with a carabineer to clip on a tool belt for transport or to clip a cable for convenient access.
I & M Fiber Optic Cleaning Kit Includes:
- 2 Fiber-Wash™ MX Precision Cleaner Pens (FW2150)
- 1 QbE® Cleaning Platform, 200 sheets (QbE)
- 50 2.5mm Foam Fiber Optic Swabs (48042F)
- 100 Lint-Free Precision Wipes, 4"x4" (6704F)
- 5 Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes (CP421)
- 1 Rugged Bag with carabineer attachment
- 1 Instructions
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE FIBER OPTIC SELECTION GUIDE