Flux-Off® CZ Flux Remover is a highly effective cleaner for removing rosin-based fluxes from electronic components and assemblies. Utilizing Cirozane™, which is based on new HFE technology, this nonflammable, non-ozone depleting aerosol quickly removes flux without harming sensitive materials.
CIROZANE™ Cleaning Chemistry (CZ). Proprietary Solutions From Chemtronics.
Now, with CIROZANE CFC / HCFC Replacement chemistry, you won’t need to make any more undesirable trade-offs. CIROZANE-based products offer you a high performance, ultra-safe “drop-in” replacement to all CFC and HCFC chemistries.
CIROZANE chemistry is the result of an 18-month research effort. CIROZANE-based products offer all the performance of CFCs and HCFCs without any ozone depleting compounds.
- Cleans R, RMA, RA, and no-clean flux Safe on plastics
- Dries fast
- Leaves no residue
- Still the best CFC-113 and HCFC-141b replacement
- All-Way Spray valve - even sprays upside down
- Available with BrushClean™ System
- The best “no worry” flux remover
- Ideal for replacing ozone depleting chemistries
||Consumer Commodity ORM-D