Your Sample Request
Highest quality premoistened lens-grade tissue for cleaning optical surfaces
Optic Prep™ Presaturated Wipes are high quality premoistened lens-grade tissues for cleaning optical surfaces. These highly effective cleaning wipes are ideal for cleaning and polishing optical surfaces, lenses, photographic equipment, CRT and LCD screens and instruments. Optic Prep™ is safe for use on Fiber Optic Connectors.
Optic Prep™ Presaturated Wipes contain ultra-pure isopropyl alcohol (65% IPA / 35% Pure Water) on an ultra-soft, lens-grade tissue.
Features & Benefits
- Safely cleans and polishes optical surfaces, lenses, photographic equipment, LCD and CRT screens and instruments
- Evaporates quickly, leaves no residue
- Compatible with most plastics, glass and metals
- Mild nonabrasive solvent
- Quickly removes dust, oils and contaminants
- Safely cleans and polishes optical surfaces, lenses, photographic equipment, fiber optic connectors and instruments
- Innovative formula gently cleans LCD and plasma screens
|Shelf Life||2 yrs|
How do I figure out the shelf life of a product?
The shelf life of a product can be found on either the technical data sheet (TDS), available on the product page, or by looking on the certificate on conformance (COC). The COC can be downloaded by going to https://www.chemtronics.com/coc. Once you have the shelf life, you will need to add it to the manufacture date for a use-by date. The manufacture date can be identified by the batch number. The batch code used on most of our products are manufacture dates in the Julian Date format. The format is YYDDD, where YY = year, DDD = day. For example, 19200 translates to the 200th day of 2019, or July 19, 2019. This webpage explains and provides charts to help interpret our batch numbers: https://www.chemtronics.com/batch-codes.