CircuitWorks Lead-Free Flux Dispensing Pen
CircuitWorks® Lead-Free Flux Dispensing Pen is designed specifically for lead-free soldering. The convenient pen applies flux where it’s needed with precision control. The Lead-Free Flux Dispensing Pen quickly applies a noncorrosive, halide-free, No Clean flux which meets Bellcore TR-NWT-000078 and passes IPC SF-818 for surface insulation resistance. Instant wetting action provides thorough deoxidation of metallic surfaces providing the best possible surfaces for lead-free soldering.
- Chisel tip marker provides exact delivery of flux to surface
- Applies a noncorrosive, halide free, no clean flux for high temperature, lead-free application
- Can also be used to for Tin/Lead fluxes
- Flux meets Bellcore TR-N-NWT-000078 and IPC SF-818 for Surface Insulation Resistance
- Flux meets ANSI / IPC J-STD-004, Type ROL0
- Easily removed with CircuitWorks® Lead-Free Flux Remover Pen, or Flux-Off® Lead-Free Flux Remover
- RoHS Compliant
- For all Lead-Free applications.
||ANSI / IPC J-STD-004, Type ROLO Bellcore TR-N-NWT-000078 and IPC SF-818 for Surface Insulation Resistance
||Consumer Commodity ORM-D