The Transportable Fiber Optic Construction Kit is perfect for crews performing fusion splice operations, who need to easily ship kits to remote locations. Chemtronics® has included all the cleaning supplies necessary for 2.5 mm end-face cleaning and successful fusion splicing in this convenient kit.
Electro-Wash® MX Precision Fiber Optic Cleaner Pen and QbE® Cleaning System are included for performing the Combination Cleaning process. Swabs and wipes are included for cleaning the fusion splicer and work area. Swabs are also included for cleaning ferrules, alignment sleeves and backplane connections. Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes are included for tool and cable wiping.
All the swabs are packaged in rugged tubes for field operations. The kit bags are made from tough nylon for long life. They are equipped with a carabineer to clip on a tool belt for transport or to clip a cable for convenient access.
FTTH Fiber Optic Cleaning Kits Include:
- 1 – QbE® Cleaning System (200 sheets)
- 2 – Electro-Wash® MX Precision Fiber Optic Cleaner Pen (FW2150)
- 1 – 2.5mm Foam Fiber Optic Swabs (50 swabs, 48042F)
- 1 – V-Groove and Ferrule Cleaning Swabs (50 swabs, 38542F)
- 1 – Fusion Splice Mirror Cleaning Swabs (15 swabs, 51125F)
- 1 – Lint-Free Precision Wipes (100 4”x4” wipes, 6704F)
- 5 – Electro-Wash® MX Premoistened Wipes (1 wipe per pack, CP421)
- 1 – Instructions
- 1 – Rugged Bag with carabineer attachment
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW THE FIBER OPTIC SELECTION GUIDE