2.5mm Precision Fiber Optic Swabs
Engineered to quickly and easily clean all 2.5 mm connector end-faces and alignment sleeves, this swab is made from proprietary microporous foam that immediately absorbs oil and solvents from fiber surfaces. Adhesive and binder free, the 2.5 mm Precision Fiber Optic Swab is manufactured under clean room standards.
- Scientifically designed recessed head conforms to a connector face, with the right pressure for cleaning
- Wrapped foam swabs provide outstanding particle entrapment; captures contaminants from alignment sleeves and keeps them from being transferred to the back plane end face
- Free of fibers, adhesives and binders; will not leave residue
- Excellent for use in tight tolerance areas
- Works well as solvent applicator
- Wrapped foam delivers superior abrasion resistance for removal of tough contaminants
- Wicking action quickly pulls solvent from surfaces.
- Can be used with Electro-Wash® cleaners for hard-to-remove soils
- Patented — U.S. Patent numbers 6523908 and 6393651 and foreign patents
- Efficient and safe swab for cleaning fiber optic backplane bulkhead connections
- Ideal for 2.5 mm connectors
| Proprietary Foam Material
||0.10" x 1.0"
(2.0 mm x 25.4 mm)
||0.09" x 0.060"
(2.3 mm x 1.6 mm )